I know, it has been a bit quiet around me for the last couple of months. Those of you who follow me on Instagram (and if you are not already who you do so by clicking here) know that I have moved to Sweden this year starting a new job and a new chapter of my life! Now it is finally November and after six months of excitement I’m finally ready to settle down into my new everyday life and my new apartment!
And November is actually the first month where I won’t have to travel! I can now spend every weekend enjoying my new home! And doing lots of fun stuff!
- Plan a my new bedroom –and get lots of inspiration from Pinterest
- Buy a new bed – going Swedish all the way
- Hack my IKEA TARVA chests
- Take a trip Copenhagen to see the fall decorations in Tivoli
- Spending quality time at home with a friends
- Try out a new restaurant in Lund – being German I can’t resist a good schnitzel!
- I’m in love with these new winter boots from PUMA
- Go to Papierøn in Copenhagen before it closes
- Shopping early Christmas presents
- Preparing a Christmas trip to New York City
What will you de doing in November?